Every time I try a new recipe, my family sits down to dinner and then votes on how good it was. The recipes that will go on this blog were voted, "It's A Keeper" by my family! I hope you enjoy them and I really hope that my extended family will add their own "keeper" recipes to this site.
Chrissie

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot Caramel Sauce


I found this recipe on Kara's Kitchen Creations. I forgot to put the cinnamon in and it was still delicious! I doubled the batch and then put the rest in a canning jar and put it in the fridge. Probably best if served warm.

HOT CARAMEL SAUCE
contributed by Chrissie McBride

3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. vanilla

Heat first 4 ingredients in saucepan on medium. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes. Take off heat and stir in vanilla. Enjoy over ice cream and sliced bananas.

1 comment:

  1. They all look so yummy! I wish I were young again. I sent you some recipes and will try to send more but I cant' take the pix. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...