Every time I try a new recipe, my family sits down to dinner and then votes on how good it was. The recipes that will go on this blog were voted, "It's A Keeper" by my family! I hope you enjoy them and I really hope that my extended family will add their own "keeper" recipes to this site.
Chrissie

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

pumpkin pancakes


I stole this picture from the Krusteaz website, but this recipe is tried-and-true . . . and delicious.

2 cups pancake mix
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or make your own--look online for ingredients)
1 1/4 cups cold water (add more if you want for thinner pancakes--these are super thick)
1/2 cup canned pumpkin

I usually at least double this (because I'm making pancakes for a big group.)


Serve with maple syrup and cool whip.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...