Every time I try a new recipe, my family sits down to dinner and then votes on how good it was. The recipes that will go on this blog were voted, "It's A Keeper" by my family! I hope you enjoy them and I really hope that my extended family will add their own "keeper" recipes to this site.
Chrissie

Friday, July 24, 2009

Taco Soup

TACO SOUP
contributed by Jeanne Padilla

1 boiled chicken or 2 cans cooked chicken
1 bunch of green onions
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 green bellpepper
2 green jalapenos
1 can corn
1 can ranch style beans
1 lime
1 can medium Rotel tomatoes
1 bag tortilla chips
shredded cheese

Boil chicken with a bay leaf and bouillon cube and cool and skin and debone. Saute onions, garlic, pepper and jalapenos until soft and browned. Add all ingredients and 1 can chicken broth if you didn't boil the chicken. If you did, just use the broth from that. Garnish with cheese and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...