Every time I try a new recipe, my family sits down to dinner and then votes on how good it was. The recipes that will go on this blog were voted, "It's A Keeper" by my family! I hope you enjoy them and I really hope that my extended family will add their own "keeper" recipes to this site.
Chrissie

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chicken Parmesan

By Jennifer Todd

4 large boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
2 cups Milk
4 cups Flour
6 large Eggs
6 cups Dried Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1 T. Butter
Tomato Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese

Pound chicken until 1/4 in. thick.  Put milk, flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into separate bowls.  Warm olive oil and butter in skillet.  Dip chicken in milk, then flour, then egg and last - press into bread crumbs.  Cook 3-5 minutes on each side.  Blot dry with paper towel.  Cover chicken with sauce and cheese.  Broil until melted and slightly brown on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...