Every time I try a new recipe, my family sits down to dinner and then votes on how good it was. The recipes that will go on this blog were voted, "It's A Keeper" by my family! I hope you enjoy them and I really hope that my extended family will add their own "keeper" recipes to this site.
Chrissie

Monday, June 29, 2009

Rolo Cookies

ROLO COOKIES
Contributed by Chrissie McBride

2 1/2 c. flour
3/4 c. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. softened butter
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
Rolos

Combine sugar, butter and brown sugar; mix well. Add vanilla and eggs; beat well. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Mix with wet ingredients. Next, roll a tablespoon of dough around each Rolo. Roll the ball in sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...